How to Download and Install Adobe Digital Editions on your Windows PC Computer
1) On the Wisconsin Digital Library website, click on Help, then click on Software on the Help page.
2) On the Software Downloads page, click on Adobe Digital Editions.
3) On the Adobe Digital Edition Home page -
click on Download now.
4) Click on Download Windows
5) Click on Save File.
6) An installation file will be saved to your computer. Double-click on the file to begin the installation.
7) Click on Run.
8) Check the I accept box and then click on Next.
9) Click on Next in the setup.
10) Click on Install in the setup.
11) Adobe Digital Editions will begin to install. When the installation is done, click on Close.
12) If you are upgrading from an earlier version of Adobe Digital Editions, you can choose to Migrate Data from your earlier version.
13) Click on Done when the installation is complete.
14) Adobe Digital Editions will open.
15) If you are not upgrading an earlier version of Adobe Digital Editions, you will need to authorize your computer to use Adobe Digital Editions.
16) Click on OK. You are now ready to use Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.