How to Transfer a Downloaded Audiobook to a Portable Device on your Mac
1) Connect your portable device to your Mac with a USB cable. Turn on the portable device.
2) Open the OverDrive Media Console program. Click on the title your want to transfer (in this example, Animals in Translation). Click on Transfer.
3) Make sure the device you want to transfer to is listed under Player and then click on Next.
4) The OverDrive Transfer Wizard will begin transferring the audio files to your device. Depending on how many files you are transferring, it may take a few minutes for the transfer to complete.
6) When the transfer is complete, click on Finish.