Telling your library love story is a great way to help our library!
What is a Library Love Story? It can be an answer to any of the following questions.
- How has the library helped you out of a tight spot?
- What do you usually do when you come to the library? Or why did you come in today?
- What is the strangest-sounding problem or question a librarian has helped you resolve?
- What do you look forward to the most about the library?
- What’s your favorite reason for coming to the library?
Your story can be short or long. You can submit a handwritten story at the library or click here to submit your story online. We’ve got coloring sheets for kids, too!