How to Participate:
- Pick up your new new tote bag and reading record at the library.
- Color or cross off a flower on your reading log after you or anyone else has read a book to your child. If you read a book more than once, record it each time.
- After you have read 100 books and completed the reading log, return it to the library.
- Receive a sticker
- Move your bee to the next Bee4K Hive.
- Take home the next reading log.
- Repeat steps one and two until you reach 1000 books!
- After finishing 500 books, your child will receive a board book or softcover book.
- After finishing 1000 books, your child will receive a hardcover book, a completion certificate, and an optional picture on our Wall of Fame and shout-out on social media.